Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Thread Rules
Looking for Fellowship (LFF)

[Pinned] Thread Rules

Only posts of these kind and about the topic at hand should be had in this thread. If you are looking for a recurring fellowship, please go ahead and post here with any specific people you'd like to have group with you, or any special instructions...
Member avatar small Alynalla 2y
Alynalla080Member avatar small Alynalla 2y

The Ruined City/Sunken Labyrinth T2 challenge

Another instance I'd like to farm is The Ruined City or Sunken Labyrinth at T2. The final boss drops Morgul Crests if you complete the T2 challenge. These Crests can be used to buy the 5 slot Faramir's Faithful armour.Faramir's Faithful armour ...
Small Interitus 132d
Interitus380Member avatar small Morinda 112d

The Silent Streets T1 1st Boss Farm

If anyone is interested in farming the 1st boss on The Silent Street please let me know. If you get 2 pieces of Pelennor armour, then it increases your damage by 10%, which would be like gaining the physical mastery from 2.77 2.56 physical master...
Small Interitus 135d
Interitus268Small Shiralas 125d

Savior of Eriador

I plan on starting Savior of Eriador deeds tonight 2/20 at 9:00pm eastern. So, I've been researching the deed on the wiki, which seems incredibly doable. A few 6 mans, a couple raids. My problem is access to "Dragon Wing" part for the deed. Not su...
Small Shiralas 1y
Shiralas3252Small Shiralas 1y

Run/Horse Ride to Isengard TONIGHT SATURDAY 11/14/2015

Hey guys! I know this is super late notice, but I am planning a run to Isengard at 8 p.m. GMT (General Mountain Time) tonight! I'm sure we will have enough people on to be able to provide protection for the lower-level players, and also, if you gu...
Small Lilihad 1y
Lilihad378Small Bakkgar 1y

Savior of Lothlorien

Running Saturday nights 8 central, 9 eastern all are welcome. Limited space though: 6 person, 12 person raid, and 2 3 person instances. Last night's run was fun. Finished the Liberator of the Halls of Crafting for me and most of us and ran Reaver ...
Small Shiralas 1y
Shiralas276Small Tedro 1y
1 2 3

Active Fellowship Group Play... Players wanted for the Wulff Pack.

Hi Kin,I have done a lot of solo play and really want to start a newbie group that runs together. The idea is to start rookie toons and play through from the beginning without trying to "level up". This is about playing the content - ALL the con...
Small Wulff 2y
Wulff471568Member avatar small nelky 2y

Battle on the Moors... Who's in?

Hi kin,I'd like to find a time to go into the Moors with some kin. If you are interested drop a note here. I'm thinking once a month to "Cry havoc and let slip the toons of war!"
Small Wulff 2y
Wulff22473Member avatar small Verc 2y

Carn Dum class quests

Looking for players level 50+ interested in runs through Carn Dum and Urugarth instances.Must have access to Angmar quest pack and have completed Vol 1 Book 7 epics.Event added to the calendar for Sat Dec 27 @ 9PM EST to see if we can get enough o...
Small Bakkgar 2y
Bakkgar4118Member avatar small Alynalla 2y

The Tower of Orthanc

Hi everyone!I really wanna get all of the Orthanc deeds so that I can get the great looking armor set from it and finally have Dunland 100%. For this, we need to get together a raid group of 12 to take on the 12-man raid that can run both t1 and t...
Member avatar small Alynalla 2y
Alynalla13257Small Wulff 2y
Page 1