Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Raiding

[Pinned] Epic Battle Guide

Also known as Big Battles, BB and HD. It includes the five epic battles of Helm's Deep as well as the new Retaking Pelargir in Gondor.A few things before you start: Big Battles start at lvl 10. Each time you complete a side quest and main quest y...
Small Tedro 3y
Tedro4196Member avatar small Verc 2y
Raiding

Group Play Basics by Wulff

Group Play BasicsKnow your role. There are usually four roles: Tank, Healer, DPS, support.Tanks: Their role is to grab as many enemy as possible and soak up damage. Wardens, Guardians, Captains, and Champions often play this role. I've seen Burgla...
Small Tedro 3y
Tedro4187Small Gurhil 2y
Raiding

RaidCall setup

RaidCall SetupThis is a standalone program that allows members to talk with each other whether in the game or not. This is great for questing, chatting, and instances.1. RaidCall can be downloaded from www.raidcall.com. It’s a small program so it ...
Small Tedro 3y
Tedro060Small Tedro 3y
Raiding

Legendary Items Explained

Hello Kin,I'm often trying to help newer players get going on LIs (Legendary Items). And frankly, the number of options and things about them is mind boggling. This is not an attempt to get you to understand all the ways you can tweak, modify, or ...
Small Tedro 3y
Tedro061Small Tedro 3y
Raiding

Voice Chat Guide by Symnar

Have you ever wanted to use voice chat but just didn't know what all those settings were for? Are you just curious as to what those options should be set to for best experience? Do you want to make sure your fellowing partners can hear you and you...
Small Tedro 3y
Tedro0482Small Tedro 3y
Raiding

Damage Types

I found this post which discusses the different damage types and gives some scenarios on when they should be used. I thought it might be useful as some bosses are resistant to certain damage types. The original post can be found here:http://riders...
Small Tedro 3y
Tedro081Small Tedro 3y
Page 1