Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Photo Contest Announcement!

Hey Kin!Here's the forum post where we will be voting.Rules:1) Must be a screenshot you took.2) Subject matter is up to the player (people, places, items, etc. is left to the creative eye).3) All of your entries must be submitted to the Media fold...
Small Tedro 1y
Tedro4270Small Interitus 22d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Kinship Suggestion Thread

Hello Kin!One of the principles of TUP that we discussed when forming TUP was the idea of an open and accepting kin. One way to do this is by asking for suggestions and feedback from all Members of TUP.Sometimes it just takes one person to say "Wh...
Small Tedro 2y
Tedro19452Small Lilihad 1y
[Pinned] Useful Tools
General Discussion

[Pinned] Useful Tools

Here are some tools that are useful for playing the game or improving your website and forum experience!SigLaunch:Wanna make your own custom signatures? The one with the most freedom to customize that I have found has been SigLaunch, provided by G...
Member avatar small Alynalla 2y
Alynalla1149Member avatar small Alynalla 2y
General Discussion

Problem with pictures

2 days ago Photobucket changed their policy so that they now don't allow hot-linking (the entire purpose for anyone to use their service) on free accounts. I'll be moving the images to another location, meanwhile a lot of pictures may not shop up...
Small Interitus 53d
Interitus138Small Interitus 53d
General Discussion

Mordor

I already solo'ed it. But here is a video about it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN85MwUw_hY
Member avatar small Morinda 54d
Morinda129Member avatar small Morinda 54d
General Discussion

lotro problem :(

Hello hello! I've got a problem here. I've been trying to come online for a week or two but lotro won't start after i login and press play. Does anyone know a solution because i really want to play again..
Member avatar small Soulamir 73d
Soulamir10130Member avatar small Soulamir 66d
General Discussion

Scavenger Hunt

Week 1Year 1 Tales: FrodoLobelia Sackville-Baggins [29.4S, 71.3W]Bag End [29.4S, 71.3W] Remembrances are insideFarmer Maggot [34.3S, 64.4W] use /patPrancing Pony [29.7S, 51.3W] /danceTom Bombadil's House [32.6S, 57.3W]Candaith's Encampment (ranger...
Small Interitus 123d
Interitus2153Member avatar small Morinda 83d
General Discussion

You can exchange NI essence fragments in Bree

Yea! There's a vendor at [30.2S, 51.0W], Frithbert, whom you can exchange your Northern Ithilien essence fragments with. So anyone who has fragments on their lower tier alts can turn them in during this festival.
Small Interitus 123d
Interitus196Small Interitus 123d
General Discussion

New User Chat Channels

As of Update 19.3 (feb), we now have 8 customizable chat channels. I'm pretty sure nobody is using all of them. It made me thing, that maybe it would be a good idea to get together some smaller kinships who don't have enough high level players f...
Small Interitus 152d
Interitus2102Small Tedro 148d
General Discussion

New Successor

Hey Kin!I just wanted to let everyone know that G has decided to step down as Successor of TUP. As many of you know him and I work together and at one point could easily manage TUP together without many issues. Unfortunately, him and I both moved ...
Small Tedro 158d
Tedro1105Small Tedro 158d
General Discussion

Happy Birthday, Tedro!

What the subject line says.
Small Shiralas 334d
Shiralas3161Small Tedro 158d
General Discussion

Adventurer's Journal

12/29/2016Visited Frostbluff this morning. In the spirit of Yule Festival I set off some fireworks, then picked the pockets of some wealthy patrons. Someone told me I'm a hack and threw rotten fruit at me. I thought that was pretty harsh consid...
Small Interitus 234d
Interitus22525Small Interitus 163d
General Discussion

VIP incentive - Steed of the Eldar

It looks like for legal reasons players have to indicate that they want their VIP accounts to continue to be automatically renewed with Standing Stone Games due to the company change. The way to do this is to log in between Feb 6th and March 13th...
Small Interitus 204d
Interitus3240Small Interitus 193d
General Discussion

LOTRO app

Since everyone in Middle-earth now uses smartphones and tablets, LOTRO has an app to help people keep up to date with changes, and to help look up useful information.- Check the Latest Lotro News- View Guides- Check up on latest Forums- Enhanced L...
Small Interitus 219d
Interitus2142Small Shiralas 195d
General Discussion

Future of LOTRO

Hello! It's been a few weeks since we announced ourselves as Standing Stone Games, and we are now excited to share our plans for the year ahead with you. Firstly, we want to thank everyone for their continued support as we write some of LOTRO's mo...
Small Interitus 205d
Interitus1118Small Interitus 205d
General Discussion

Schedule Update

I found a list of upcoming events, and updated the calendar. Notice that there will be a Yule Festival Encore mid-February. Also, there will be a Lootbox Drop Rate Increase late-February. If you have any lootboxes you want to sell, you should p...
Small Interitus 219d
Interitus190Small Interitus 219d
General Discussion

Printable Emote List

I came across a printable emote list, which I thought might make a nice cheat sheet. 😀
Small Interitus 228d
Interitus1129Small Interitus 228d
General Discussion

Default Key Map

I came across this and thought it was worth sharing. 😀
Small Interitus 235d
Interitus1129Small Interitus 235d
General Discussion

Photobucket

Since we can't directly upload images to the forum, I thought it might be nice to have a photobucket account we can upload images to in order to get a link we can use in the forum. Feel free to use it.http://www.photobucket.com/Username: TheUnexp...
Small Interitus 236d
Interitus1119Small Interitus 236d
General Discussion

Update 19.2 release notes

Bullroarer Update 19.2 - Preview and Release Notes Bullroarer Update 19.2 Release NotesWelcome to the Update 19.2 Release Notes for Bullroarer, released on Friday, December 2nd. These notes will change over time. We have updated Bullroarer with a ...
Small Interitus 245d
Interitus1144Small Interitus 245d