Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Photo Contest Announcement!

Hey Kin!Here's the forum post where we will be voting.Rules:1) Must be a screenshot you took.2) Subject matter is up to the player (people, places, items, etc. is left to the creative eye).3) All of your entries must be submitted to the Media fold...
Small Tedro 1y
Tedro4293Small Interitus 81d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Kinship Suggestion Thread

Hello Kin!One of the principles of TUP that we discussed when forming TUP was the idea of an open and accepting kin. One way to do this is by asking for suggestions and feedback from all Members of TUP.Sometimes it just takes one person to say "Wh...
Small Tedro 2y
Tedro19498Small Lilihad 1y
[Pinned] Useful Tools
General Discussion

[Pinned] Useful Tools

Here are some tools that are useful for playing the game or improving your website and forum experience!SigLaunch:Wanna make your own custom signatures? The one with the most freedom to customize that I have found has been SigLaunch, provided by G...
Member avatar small Alynalla 3y
Alynalla1158Member avatar small Alynalla 3y
General Discussion

Adventurer's Journal

12/29/2016Visited Frostbluff this morning. In the spirit of Yule Festival I set off some fireworks, then picked the pockets of some wealthy patrons. Someone told me I'm a hack and threw rotten fruit at me. I thought that was pretty harsh consid...
Small Interitus 293d
Interitus23605Small Interitus 4d
General Discussion

all my characters are gone

after this latest update on 10/13/2017, after logging in, it wanted me to create a new character. everyone is gone. it shows me as vip still and says that i have 8 open slots(i had 7 filled). i've submitted a bug report. hopefully i get them all b...
Small Shiralas 5d
Shiralas215Small Shiralas 5d
General Discussion

Some of my Favorite LOTRO Plugins

Travel WindowTravel window creates a window that has all your travel skills and a small moveable icon to open the window. The travel skills can be displayed as icons or text.SequenceBarsSequence bars can be used to add as many ??? as you want. T...
Small Interitus 12d
Interitus118Small Interitus 12d
General Discussion

Basics of the LOTRO music system

Instruments can be purchased from a BardLearning new instruments:If you want to learn a new instrument, then you need to find a Minstrel to teach you. They gain the ability to teach some instruments at level 30, and at level 50, they are capable...
Small Interitus 19d
Interitus111Small Interitus 19d
General Discussion

Farming Gold

1) Mordor Resource QuestsThe Mordor Dailies are probably the best way to get high value items in the shortest amount of time right now. Since I don't have access to those quests yet I can't say what kind of return per hour you'd get, however here...
Small Interitus 27d
Interitus146Small Interitus 27d
General Discussion

Indefinite Absence

I will not be ingame for a few days, maybe a week. I was diagnosed with tennis elbow, a form of tendinitis over the weekend. I was told to stay offline by my dr. today for a few days and rest my arm/hand(I probably shouldn't be doing this even).Bu...
Small Shiralas 30d
Shiralas335Small Interitus 27d
General Discussion

Chat Tabs

We now have the possibility of 8 chat tabs. Here's how I've been using mine.General (everything except loot, combat, emote and advancement)This is the tab I use when I feel like watching world (which isn't often)Kinship (emote, event broadcast, f...
Small Interitus 33d
Interitus126Small Interitus 33d
General Discussion

Problem with pictures

2 days ago Photobucket changed their policy so that they now don't allow hot-linking (the entire purpose for anyone to use their service) on free accounts. I'll be moving the images to another location, meanwhile a lot of pictures may not shop up...
Small Interitus 112d
Interitus146Small Interitus 112d
General Discussion

Mordor

I already solo'ed it. But here is a video about it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN85MwUw_hY
Member avatar small Morinda 112d
Morinda141Member avatar small Morinda 112d
General Discussion

lotro problem :(

Hello hello! I've got a problem here. I've been trying to come online for a week or two but lotro won't start after i login and press play. Does anyone know a solution because i really want to play again..
Member avatar small Soulamir 132d
Soulamir10187Member avatar small Soulamir 125d
General Discussion

Scavenger Hunt

Week 1Year 1 Tales: FrodoLobelia Sackville-Baggins [29.4S, 71.3W]Bag End [29.4S, 71.3W] Remembrances are insideFarmer Maggot [34.3S, 64.4W] use /patPrancing Pony [29.7S, 51.3W] /danceTom Bombadil's House [32.6S, 57.3W]Candaith's Encampment (ranger...
Small Interitus 182d
Interitus2175Member avatar small Morinda 141d
General Discussion

You can exchange NI essence fragments in Bree

Yea! There's a vendor at [30.2S, 51.0W], Frithbert, whom you can exchange your Northern Ithilien essence fragments with. So anyone who has fragments on their lower tier alts can turn them in during this festival.
Small Interitus 182d
Interitus1120Small Interitus 182d
General Discussion

New User Chat Channels

As of Update 19.3 (feb), we now have 8 customizable chat channels. I'm pretty sure nobody is using all of them. It made me thing, that maybe it would be a good idea to get together some smaller kinships who don't have enough high level players f...
Small Interitus 210d
Interitus2123Small Tedro 207d
General Discussion

New Successor

Hey Kin!I just wanted to let everyone know that G has decided to step down as Successor of TUP. As many of you know him and I work together and at one point could easily manage TUP together without many issues. Unfortunately, him and I both moved ...
Small Tedro 217d
Tedro1127Small Tedro 217d
General Discussion

Happy Birthday, Tedro!

What the subject line says.
Small Shiralas 1y
Shiralas3192Small Tedro 217d
General Discussion

VIP incentive - Steed of the Eldar

It looks like for legal reasons players have to indicate that they want their VIP accounts to continue to be automatically renewed with Standing Stone Games due to the company change. The way to do this is to log in between Feb 6th and March 13th...
Small Interitus 262d
Interitus3284Small Interitus 252d
General Discussion

LOTRO app

Since everyone in Middle-earth now uses smartphones and tablets, LOTRO has an app to help people keep up to date with changes, and to help look up useful information.- Check the Latest Lotro News- View Guides- Check up on latest Forums- Enhanced L...
Small Interitus 278d
Interitus2154Small Shiralas 254d